Sardinia Yacht Charter
CharmingSardinia.com is pleased to offer for the new season 2010 an impressive 26-meter Gulet, equipped with every comfort for a special holiday full of pleasant surprises. The cruise is very comfortable thanks to the wide space and the modern equipment of the gulet: a large and bright living room entirely covered in fine wood, tables, chairs and a bar area which guarantees maximum comfort. Outside there is a beautiful table from which you can enjoy nice panoramic views and also at the bow and stern there are comfortable sun decks, equipped with large cushions. On board you can listen to the music and you will also find a computer.
The Gulet Alghero will give you the opportunity to experience unforgettable emotions either above the surface of the sea as well as below. Immersing yourself in the deep blue you will discover the incredible and rich seabed where lobsters and corals live undisturbed. In fact on board, there is at guests' disposal the complete equipment to dive or to snorkel. The breakfast and the main meals are served on board during which water and wine are included, coffee and tea are complimentary and available during the whole day, and one evening a week the customers are free to dine in a restaurant, to be paid on spot, in the town where the gulet is moored.
The charter of this Gulet with crew will take you to explore the north-west coast of Sardinia starting from the port of Alghero. There are two different proposals for exploring the coast and the places untouched by the usual tourist routes. The first route points to the magnificent coastline and islands of the north-west in the direction of Porto Conte and Capo Caccia with its high cliffs overlooking the sea. It is possible to visit the amazing millenarian caves up to the beautiful island Foradada, so called because of the cavities that characterize it. Sailing north you can see the Isola Piana and Cala Barca for a diving that makes you explore caves and spectacular natural rock arches. On the seabed of this area there are traces of a galleon dating back to 1500, that include terracotta tiles and a cannon. After having seen the Argentiera the Gulet Alghero arrives at the island of Asinara, a protected marine area for which our Gulet Alghero has all the permissions to sail in. You will be attracted by an enchanting view when the gulet will moor in front of the white sandy beach of La Pelosa near Stintino not too far from Asinara. Weather permitting, the gulet will also take you to the Strait of Bonifacio.
The cruise lasts a week and can be booked by individuals or even by groups of max 10 people. The second proposal for a cruise will lead the diving fans from Alghero to the island of San Pietro with several intermediate stages of extraordinary beauty and natural interest. This latter proposal is on request and subject, more than the other, to the weather conditions.
• Type: Gulet
• Year of construction: 2001
• Available with both motor and sail
• Length: 26,00 m.
• Width: 6.80 m.
• Sails: fiocco – genoa – main sail
• Dry weight: 60 t
• Fresh water capacity: 7500 l.
• Wastewater capacity: 2000 l.
• Main deck: teak deck
• Interiors: mahogany
• Cabins: 7 in total – 5 for the guests, 2 for the crew
• Bathrooms: 7
• Showers: 8
• Crew: 3 / 4 people
The Gulet Alghero is composed of 7 cabins and 7 bathroom with shower, including 5 cabins for the guests and 2 crew cabins. The accommodations have twin-size beds (with possibility to have 1 extra bed) for a total of up to 12 people on board.
Cabin Charter Prices
Eur 1.050,00 per person (until 30.05 and from 26.09)
Eur 1.250,00 per person (30.05-27.06 / 12.09-26.09)
Eur 1.500,00 per person (27.06-01.08 / 29.08-12.09)
Eur 1.700,00 per person (01.08-29.08)
Private Charter Prices
Eur 6.500,00 (until 30.05 and from 26.09)
Eur 9.000,00 (30.05-27.06 / 12.09-26.09)
Eur 11.500,00 (27.06-01.08 / 29.08-12.09)
Eur 13.500,00 (01.08-29.08)
Full board Eur 320,00 per person, per week
Included in the price
1) Charter of the gulet with crew (3/4 people) and service on board
2) Yacht insurance
3) Complete set of linen & towels
4) Daily cleaning of the cabins
5) Fuel for 4 hours a day cruising
6) Transfer from the airport of Alghero
7) Fuel for max 4 hours per day of cruise
8) Use of the sport equipment (fishing, snorkelling, canoe etc.)
9) Check-in 6pm, check-out 9am of the last day
10) Italian VAT
NOT included in the price
1) Beverages to be bought on board (it is not allowed to take on board drinks and beverages in general bought in the ports) following the boat’s price list and to be paid cash
2) 1 dinner per week
3) Port taxes (to be paid cash on board). The captain is allowed to ask for an advance payment if necessary
4) Beach towel, personal insurance, transfers etc.
5) Regional mooring tax Eur 30,00 to be paid cash on board
6) Tickets for sea protected areas
7) Diving with guide Eur 20,00
8) Night dives with guide Eur 35,00
9) Everything not included under “the price includes”
NB: for the cabin charter the full board is included
Embark and disembark: Saturday/Saturday