Located in the unspoilt countryside of Castiadas, on the south-east coast of Sardinia, Villa Alice is a beautiful property, immersed in the scents of the Mediterranean maquis.
An ideal solution for those wishing to immerse themselves in the nature and atmosphere of rustic Sardinia, the villa is just a few kilometres from the Foresta dei Sette Fratelli and the most beautiful beaches on the south-east coast.
Recently renovated, the building preserves the lines and materials of the old Sardinian houses: the exposed white wooden beams, the original floors, the staircase with narrow steps, the fireplace, the cool equipped loggias, the old well, the wonderful wine cellar, the original furniture and the old crockery.
The structure is developed on two levels. On the ground floor there is the old domestic hearth with an equipped kitchenette and a small dining area with fireplace.
The first floor is entirely dedicated to the sleeping area, with two large and bright double bedrooms overlooking the garden. The third double bedroom, with independent entrance and private bathroom, is located on the ground floor.
For those who can't give up their work even on holiday, the old stable with the cattle feeding trough is now a well-equipped office/living room with WI-fI line, TV, air conditioning/heating and everything you need to work in total peace and quiet.
The well-kept, lush garden has several relaxation areas, a hot water shower, a wood-burning oven and a fully equipped BBQ area.
The property has a surveillance system, independent entrance and parking.
- Vehicle parking (not protected)
- Washing machine, drying rack, ironing board and iron
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, cooking utensils, coffee maker, kettle and toaster
- Flat screen TV + free Wi-Fi
- Porch and garden with outdoor furniture
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Fireplace and wood burning oven with fully equipped BBQ area
The price includes:
- Consumption of electricity, gas and water
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be left clean)
Obligatory service costs - € 250.00
- linen rental with one weekly change
- hire of beach towels
- final cleaning of the house
- Person dedicated to villa management € 40.00/hour
- Daily cleaning service - € 30.00 per maid/hour of duty
- Wine cellar with a selection of fine wines with tasting of typical cold meats and cheeses - On request and with additional charge
Small pets welcome on request, with payment of a supplement of € 100.00 per week.
Check-in: 16:00 – 21:00. Check-out: 10:00.
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement
Map Villa Alice
- Travel Styles:
- Luxury Holidays