Castiadas is located on the south-eastern coast of Sardinia, famed for its beauty. With its 13 km of coastline, it boasts one of the most stunning crystal-clear waters on the island. The hinterland, with mountains and woodlands, preserves a natural heritage well worth exploring.
Located in a condominium of private luxury villas, Villa Ulivo has an independent entrance with parking space and assures a private position.
The nearest beach is the Scoglio di Peppino, which is 500 meters away and has fine white sand, shallow waters and a sloping seabed making it suitable for children. No beach service is included.
Set on two floors and featuring local ethnic chic décor, Villa Ulivo has on the ground floor a dining area with a characteristic granite table, a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with a double sofa bed, a bathroom with shower and a closet.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, one of which with private bathroom, plus another shared bathroom. All rooms overlook the garden, through windows or small balconies, and all bathrooms have showers.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, heating and mosquito screens.
The well-kept garden has a beautiful swimming pool with Jacuzzi, a solarium area with sun loungers, an outdoor shower, a barbecue area and a porch with dining table and living room. Total floor area of the villa: about 220 m2.
- Vehicle parking (not protected)
- Washing machine, drying rack, ironing board and iron
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooking hob, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, crockery, kettle and toaster
- Flat screen TV + free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and heating
- Fly screens on all windows and French windows
- Fully equipped BBQ
The price includes:
- Consumption of electricity, gas and water
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be left clean)
Some of the Villas Resort' s services will be available on request, subject to availability, at an extra charge.
- Person dedicated to villa management € 40.00/hour
- Daily cleaning service - € 30.00 per maid/hour of duty
The municipality of Castiadas requires the payment of a tourist tax to be paid locally, for all stays from 1st June to 30th September amounting to € 1/person/night (children under 10 years old are excluded).
Small pets welcome on request, with payment of a supplement of € 100.00 per week.
Check-in: 16:00 – 21:00. Check-out: 10:00.
Please note: Check-in directly in Villa to be agreed at least 48 hours prior arrival.
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement