The well-known tourist destination of Castiadas boasts no less than 13 km of coastline featuring some of the most beautiful beaches on the island. The backdrop to this fine sea view is the mountain range of ‘Sette Fratelli’ a nature park home to deer and mouflons, which also includes several interesting archaeological sites, ravines and canyons, ideal for outings and excursions in the midst of splendid nature.
Villa Bouganville is located in this area and consists of a condominium of luxury villas set in a large resort. It is just 500 m from the beach, which is easy to reach on foot. No beach service is included.
Set in a large scented garden, the villa has its own independent entrance with hydro-massage pool, a large portico furnished with lounge chairs and a handy barbecue area.
The villa is built on two levels: the ground floor includes a small living area with sofas and TV, a dining area with fully equipped kitchen, a double bedroom and an ensuite with shower.
The first floor comprises three bedrooms: one double room with wardrobe and ensuite, a second double bedroom with wardrobe and one single room (with a small wardrobe) which can be converted into a double thanks to an extractable bed.
The first floor also has the third bathroom, with shower as all the other bathrooms. The villa has total floor space of some 220 m2.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooking hob, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, crockery, coffee machine, kettle, toaster
- Flat screen TV + free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and heating
- Washing machine, drying rack, ironing board and iron
- Fly screens on all windows and French windows
- Solarium with garden furniture and shower
- Fully equipped BBQ
- Vehicle parking (not protected)
The price includes:
- Consumption of electricity, gas and water
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be left clean)
Some of the Villas Resort' s services will be available on request, subject to availability, at an extra charge.
- Person dedicated to villa management € 40.00/hour
- Daily cleaning service - € 30.00 per maid/hour of duty
The municipality of Castiadas requires the payment of a tourist tax to be paid locally, amounting to € 1.50/person/night (children under 10 years old are excluded).
Pets are not allowed.
Check-in: 16:00 – 21:00. Check-out: 10:00.
Please note: Check-in directly in Villa to be agreed at least 48 hours prior arrival.
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement