Spring, from March-April to June; it’s not too hot and you can enjoy the island in bloom. It’s the best period to discover the region, both in naturalistic and in cultural terms.
The low season, from the beginning of March to the end of May and from September to the first days of November. It’s the best period for you, if:
- You’re looking for a relaxing stay.
- You’re not interested to the classic beach holiday.
- You want to take time for yourself in a unique location, surrounded by nature and far from the crowd
- You are more interested in culture, traditions than sunbathing
The high season, from end of June to August. The hottest period, ideal to enjoy the sun, the blue sea and the nightlife. It’s the best period for you, if:
- You’re looking for a funny and dynamic beach holiday
- You’re looking for a funny and entertaining beach holiday for you and your children
- You want to discover the local nightlife
Villasimius is the top: sandy beaches and shallow waters; beaches are easily reachable from the hotels. Here the hotels are usually very well equipped for families: baby and mini club, nursery, baby sitter on request.