In the south-east coast of Sardinia, one of the most beautiful of the island, here is Castiadas. You will find a gorgeous housing estate of luxury villas out there, including Villa Ginestra.
The Villa is immersed in a lovely garden covered in green, full of trees, plants and flowers climbing on pergolas. Rustic exterior walls made of stones, a decorative solution that embellishes the interiors of the Villa as well, making the place looking like a refined oasis of pleasure in a country style, but of great taste and elegance. The furniture is modern and reminds to the fresh blue colors of the sea and the holiday, and it is also adorned by some typical Sardinian decorations.
The villa is composed of 2 floors of about 220 sqm where you will have the ground floor with its living room and a sofa bed, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom with shower and a dedicated area for the laundry. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one with its own private bathroom and one single bedroom which can be adapted in double bed. Each room features a small balcony or a window overlooking the sea in the distance and the private garden; you will find a recreational area out there for you to relax on your free time, barbecue grills, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a small solarium area equipped with sunshade, sunbeds and a shower.
At the back of the Villa the inland stretches all the way down to the valley and painted by the colors of the Mediterranean scrub, goes up to mountain chain of the Seven Brothers, ideal oasis where you can have a walk around the wild nature. Just facing the Villa, you can enjoy a spectacular view: the sea, which welcomes his guests with the intense blue of its crystalline waters and white sand. One of the most visited beaches in the whole south-eastern area of Sardinia is the "Scoglio di Peppino", so called because of the presence of a large granite rock, attended by the homonymous fisherman. No beach service is included.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooking hob, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, crockery, coffee machine, toaster
- Flat screen TV + free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and heating
- Washing machine, ironing board and iron
- Fly screens on all windows and French windows
- Solarium with garden furniture and shower
- Fully equipped BBQ
- Vehicle parking (not protected)
The price includes:
- Consumption of electricity, gas and water
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Use of the kitchen (which must be left clean)
- 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds at the beach (Scoglio di Peppino) outside the hotel beach section, on the 1st and 2nd row
Some of the Villas Resort' s services will be available on request, subject to availability, at an extra charge.
- Person dedicated to villa management € 40.00/hour
- Daily cleaning service - € 30.00 per maid/hour of duty
Small pets welcome on request, with payment of a supplement of € 100.00 per week.
Check-in: 16:00 – 21:00. Check-out: 10:00.
At your arrival you will be required to sign a short-term rental agreement.