On the south-eastern coast of Sardinia lies one of the most picturesque areas of the island, the Capo Carbonara marine protected area, of very high naturalistic value. A granite promontory divides the area into two wide bays in which beaches and delightful coves nestled among the rocks alternate, including Cala Caterina. This is where the exclusive Villa Pedra is located.
Surrounded by fragrant Mediterranean scrub, Villa Pedra overlooks a small cove of sand and rocks that it shares only with another villa. It consists of a central body and two annexes. In the central body there is a large living room with fireplace, a kitchen, a bedroom with bathroom, two bedrooms with shared bathroom and a patio with sea view. The two annexes have a separate entrance and house a double bed, a small bedroom with a single bed, a kitchenette and a bathroom and also have a patio with a sea view. A terrace, swimming pool and 4 private parking spaces complete the villa.
- Equipped kitchen: stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and heating
- Sanitised bed linen and towels for each guest
- Swimming pool
- Sea view
There are no cleaning and linen changes during the stay.
- Intermediate cleaning (to be agreed in advance): € 500.00.
- Extra change of linen: € 10,00 per person
- Baby cot with sheets: € 5,00 per day
- Beach towel hire: € 5,00 each.
- Day use: upon request and availability: € 1500,00
- Change of keys (in case of loss): € 100 deducted from deposit
Check-in: from 3 p.m. Check-out: by 10 a.m.