Nicolaus Club Quattro Lune Resort ****
- 100 Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Mini / Kids / Young Club
- Full Board
- Pets allowed on request
- 3 swimming pools
The Nicolaus Club Quattro Lune is a 4-star resort located a short distance from Cala Liberotto. It stands on a hillock in a panoramic position a few hundred metres from the beautiful coves with their crystal-clear sea and typical granite cliffs.
From the hotel one can easily reach the other enchanting beaches in the area such as Berchida or Bidderosa or go on excursions to discover the most fascinating areas of the Gulf and the hinterland.
The airport and port of Olbia are just over 70 kilometres away.
The Nicolaus Club Quattro Lune is a resort located in the Gulf of Orosei, in a panoramic position a few hundred metres from the enchanting coves of fine white sand, shaded by green pine forests. The resort consists of a main building, which has been completely renovated and extended, and an adjacent pre-existing complex of small villas, connected by internal pathways. The resort offers its guests a restaurant, a pizzeria located in the villa area, a bar, 3 swimming pools, one of which is for children, equipped with parasols and sun loungers (subject to availability), tennis and five-a-side football head and a children's playground.
The resort's 100 rooms are distributed partly in the main building, on the ground or first floor, and partly in the area of the adjacent cottages, mostly on the ground floor. All accommodations are equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone, bathroom with shower and hairdryer, safe, minibar with drinks on payment and may have a balcony or furnished patio. Rooms with 4/5 beds are available.
There are two beaches of fine white sand with a gently sloping seabed, one about 450 metres away and the other 1500 metres from the facility. Parasols and sunbeds are available according to the customer's choice and availability, which is also linked to natural phenomena that can increase or decrease the capacity of each beach.
The Nicolaus Team offers guests a rich programme of sports activities, tournaments, games, and dance courses to make their holiday fun and engaging. For the little ones, activities are divided into age groups: Nicolino Baby Club 3/5 years old and Nicolino Mini Club 6/11 years old, as well as for 12/14 year olds and 15/17 year olds to whom Nick Club activities are dedicated.
Evening musical entertainment, shows in the amphitheatre, theme evenings for the whole family.
Baby feeding room: a room available for mums and dads to take care of the little ones, equipped with a kitchenette, fridge, microwave oven, mixer, dishes, steriliser and high chairs. Vegetable broths, fresh gravy, pastries, yoghurt, jam, rusks and single-serving biscuits, fresh fruit, boiled meat and fish are available when the restaurant is open. Fresh or powdered milk, baby food or other specific products are excluded.
Baby cot: optional hire, to be reported when booking, € 10 per day (max one per room).
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are offered with buffet service at the panoramic restaurant with air-conditioned dining room; tables are assigned for the duration of the stay. During the week there is the "Serata Sarda" with typical cuisine and the "Serata del Pescatore" with fish dishes (alternatively, meat or vegetarian dishes are offered). For one evening a week it is possible to use the pizzeria, with prior reservation and no extra charge.
At breakfast, the Angolo del Dormiglione offers a soft breakfast at the bar from 09.30 to 11.00, with coffee and croissants. The Nature and Wellness Corner, dedicated to guests who prefer a healthy cuisine, offers a breakfast corner with specific products with rice cakes, soya or rice milk, natural honey, cereals, corn flakes, apple juice.
Catering for coeliacs/food intolerances
For guests suffering from coeliac disease or lactose intolerance, the facility provides basic packaged foods (bread, pasta, biscuits and ice cream). Those wishing to supplement the offer can do so with products they have provided themselves, requesting them to be cooked in the facility.
However, special dietary requirements are requested when booking, in order to assess the possibility of responding to any more specific food intolerances and/or allergies. The facility does not have a separate area for gluten-free cooking, so the total absence of contamination cannot be guaranteed except for products purchased already packaged.
Full board is provided (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with drinks included with meals (mineral water, house wine, beer, cola, orangeade and soda on tap), welcome cocktail on the evening of arrival, snack for children up to 11 years of age from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., at the bar, with a small sweet or savoury buffet (once a week replaced by non-packaged ice cream).
For a fee: drinks outside mealtimes, cafeteria, domestic and foreign spirits and liqueurs, drinks at the bar and anything not included or indicated in the treatment.
Guests at the Nicolaus Quattro Lune have access to a tennis court, a five-a-side football pitch, bowling, a games area with table tennis and table football, and an indoor outdoor fitness area.
Services & Activities
Wi-Fi: free in the common areas of the reception and the swimming pool.
Three swimming pools, one of which for children, equipped with parasols and sun loungers available subject to availability, playground, TV room, outdoor and indoor private unattended parking (free of charge, subject to availability).
Services available at an extra cost: beach towel hire, laundry and ironing service, babysitting service, mountain bike hire, guided diving and basic and advanced diving courses with equipment hire (external service), excursions.
Includes: use of swimming pools with solarium area equipped with 1 sun umbrella and 2 sun beds per room (subject to availability), use of sports fields and gym during the day, sports group courses, shuttle service to and from the two beaches, daytime and evening entertainment for adults and children.
- Club Card: compulsory from 3 years old, € 49 per person per week.
- Infant supplement: 0-2 years old, to be paid at the agency.
Pets: allowed on request of small size (max 10 kg), euro 20 per day to be paid on site.
- Check-in: from 17.00
- Check-out: 10.00 a.m.
Services Nicolaus Club Quattro Lune Resort
- Compulsory Club Card to be paid on site: € 49,00 per person per week from 3 years old.
- Nicolino Card for children 0-2 years old: € 98 per week compulsory to be paid on booking. Includes: use of baby feeding bottle, silicone baby bib and complimentary bathrobe/poncho.
- Nicolaus handling fee: € 38,00 per person per stay; children 0/11 years old € 19. The Nicolaus handling fee is 100% non-refundable
- Baby cot for children up to 2 years old: to be reported at time of booking, € 10 per day to be paid locally; maximum one cot per room.
- Pets: small pets allowed on request (max 10 kg), € 20 per day to be paid locally.
- Extra meals on request: Adults € 35 (except from 29/07 to 25/08 € 40); children 2-12 years € 20,00, infant 0-2 years free. Service to be paid on site
- Kitchenette activation: available only in Family Classic, on request, € 50 per week to be paid on site. The forfait includes daily cleaning of the kitchenette.
- Nicolaus Premium Package: € 30 per room per day to be requested and paid at time of booking subject to availability. It includes: Sardinian sweets in the room upon arrival, 2 beach towels per room with daily change, first minibar supply (4 bottles of mineral water and 4 soft drinks), daily supply of 2 bottles of water, bathrobe and slippers (2 per room), priority check-n on arrival (from 11.00 a.m. where possible and available) and late check-out until 1.00 p.m., a Nicolaus gadget, a € 50 discount voucher (to be used for a future holiday in a Nicolaus Club).
- Check in: from 17.00
- Check out: 10.00 a.m.
Full Board stay starts with dinner on the day of arrival and ends with lunch on the day of departure.
In room / Private Services
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air conditioning in Room
- Furnished Patio or Balcony
- Digital Terrestrial TV
Food & Drink
- Restaurant for Celiac Disease
- Mini Club
- Kids Playground
- Children's pool
- Swimming pool
- Five-person soccer field
- Night entertainment service
- Pets allowed
- Supermarket / Mini market / Bazaar
- Air conditioning
- Beach service
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Private parking