Nature, the wind, the beauty of the mountains – these elements inspired Architect Massimiliano Fuksas and shaped the experimental design of the villas of Is Molas: their sinuous shapes recall those of the rocks moulded by the wind; the curving lines and the arrangement of their different parts come together forming true inhabited sculptures.
This principle is reflected in the name of the Villa: Arenada, which in the Sardinian language means ‘pomegranate’, the smiling fruit, composed of countless seeds, for centuries the symbol of happiness.
The large day area of the main body is linked to the other units, including the kitchen and dining room with glass walls, and the main bedroom with ensuite plus a second bathroom. The layout of Villa Arenada includes a series of spaces to be discovered one after the other; the glass doors can be opened during the summer months to enjoy to the best the external areas and the garden.
The spacious terrace invites rest and well-being, with relaxation areas and a refreshing pool; again on the first floor there is a second bedroom with ensuite.
The extension of the terrace, in wood and reed, creates a shaded area to protect guests relaxing on the large patio.
Villa Arenada is enriched by a pool of 40 m2 and a car parking area with pergola, able to accommodate two vehicles.
Guests have free access to the common areas of Hotel Is Molas. A further series of services is available on request.
- Breakfast at the Hotel Is Molas (about 1 km from the villa)
- Access to the Hotel beach with beach umbrella and sun beds
- 3 times a week change of bed linen and towels
- Daily room cleaning service
- Costs of power and water included
- Transfer to and from Elmas airport with personal assistance (valid with a booking of at least one month)
- 1 lunch at the Is Molas Gourmet Restaurant (valid with a booking of at least one month)
- 1 cocktail at the Club House or pool of the Hotel Is Molas (valid with a booking of at least one month)
- In the months of June and September, 1 access to the Golf Range (valid with a booking of at least one month)