Ville Le Saline - Palau
Le Ville Le Saline Palau are located 3km from the center of Palau, reachable by car, and only 300 meters from the private beach of the structure.
The villas are completely independent and have a private garden, accessible only to the tenants of the villa. Each villa has a private parking space right in front, an outdoor shower, barbecue, equipped patio, garden table and chairs.
Wi-Fi is available in all villas and has a very good signal. An English speaking doctor is available h24. Possibility of lunch and dinner at home and berth in the nearby pier.
At 300 meters from Ville Le Saline Palau there is the Malì Beach Bar (closed from March to end of May and from October to mid-November) which has bathrooms, changing rooms, equipped beach, small restaurant.
Nearby you can snorkel, dive, rent canoes and kayaks, windsurf, sup, excursions to the islands (on request, extra cost).
IMPORTANT: The reception is open to all customers from 8.30 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 20.00.
- First supply of bed linen and towels
- Washing machine, iron, clothes rack
- Final cleaning
- Parking space
- Courtesy kit (bathroom necessities on arrival at the villa)
- For stays of more than 7 nights: additional change of linen and additional cleaning
Paid services (to be booked in advance)
- Extra linen
- Baby sitting
- Chef in villa
- Massage on the beach or in villa
- Buffet breakfast by the sea, lunch by the sea (from mid-May to mid-September)
- News 2024: For guests staying with a dog, 5% discount on the booking. Ask for your personalised discount.
- Pets: allowed. Cost € 100,00 for extra cleaning.
Dog Friendly Area Regulations:
Pets are allowed in the common areas and in the Villas.
The opening hours of the Beach Bar are from 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.; pets are allowed from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and after 6 p.m. As per regional decree 55_2021 it is possible to bathe them in the sea until 8 a.m. and after 8 p.m.
It will be strictly forbidden to feed dogs in the beach area and the refreshment area, but shade and water will always be provided.
Dogs must always be kept on a short leash (1.5 m) in all common areas of the facility.
It will be compulsory to collect dog droppings using special bags that must be thrown into the specific containers and, in addition, to avoid stagnation of urine, dogs are asked to bring a water bottle to clean the area.
It will be forbidden to let your dog play in the garden and beach area.
***The Management will ensure that the rules are respected in order to guarantee a pleasant stay for all guests. ***
From 01.06 to 15.09 the Comfort Card is also included in the price and includes the following services
- Beach service (umbrella, 2 sunbeds and one beach towel per person aged 6 and over) at the Malì Beach bar, 300 metres from the villas;
- Courtesy kit (bathing necessities on arrival at the villa)
- Wi-Fi, in the reception area, on the beach and in the villa;
- Parking facilities
Map Ville Le Saline - Palau
- Travel Styles:
- Beach Holidays