A Summer of champions
One of the outstanding features of Forte Village, sports academies are an exceptional way for kids to learn a sport or up their skill level, under the sun of Sardinia.
The young guests who join the Academy will have the opportunity to work with professional coaches and world-famous champions. At Forte Village, they will learn to grow and push their limits.
- Two practice sessions per day, the perfectly kept pitches of Forte Village and the invaluable advice of Chelsea's coaches. Not just any coach, of course: Dennis Wise, Tore André Flo and Katie Chapman will be with you on the pitch.Chelsea Football Academy
- In line with the tennis tradition of Forte Village, the Tennis Academy hosts every summer the legends of international tennis. Group courses for young tennis players, one-on-one lessons for adults.Tennis Academy
- At this exclusive academy, the head coaches are the English stars of rugby: Greenwood, Kay, Healey, Johnson and the Irish Conor O'Shea, former head coach of the Italian national team.Rugby Academy by Legends
- Discover all the academies: triathlon, cycling, swimming, synchronised swimming with M. Flamini, basketball with E. Messina, water polo with the Pro Recco team, fencing with V. Vezzali. And more: boxing, hockey, netball, table tennis, chess, Go-Kart.A holiday, a thousand opportunities
- Whatever your style (and your age), learn to dance or improve your technique with our Dance Academy: classical, modern, Latin American and Caribbean dances, social dance, zumba, hip-hop, musical, aerial dance and pole dance.Dance Academy