Villa Sofia is located a stone's throw from the sea and only 200 metres from the famous Lu Impostu beach in San Teodoro, on the north-east coast of Sardinia and only 20 km from Olbia Costa Smeralda airport.
Spread over two floors and in a panoramic position overlooking the sea, the villa consists of a large living area (250 m² approx.), a fully equipped kitchen, a utility room with washing machine and additional refrigerator, and six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.Villa Sofia also has a 6000 m² garden, a pine forest and a small sandy beach. In the garden, there is a sunbathing area and an outdoor shower.
Villa Sofia is located in Puntaldia and is part of a complex of villas immersed in a pine forest by the sea. The centre of San Teodoro is 8 km away, a lively tourist destination full of services and places to spend pleasant evenings. Some of the services easily reachable around the villa: marina, golf course, tennis courts, restaurants, supermarket and shops of all kinds.
Villa Sofia offers the convenience of staying by the sea and having direct access to a small sandy beach from its own garden. Nearby, must-see beaches in the San Teodoro area include Lu Impostu, Cala Brandinchi, La Cinta, Salina Bamba, Capo Coda Cavallo and Cala Suaraccia. Other points of interest easily reachable by car are Porto Rotondo at 40 km and Porto Cervo at 55 km.
- Air conditioning in every room
- Solarium with sun loungers
- Kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Cosmetic toiletries
- Bed linen and towels with a change every 3/4 days
- Daily cleaning service for 3 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Pets allowed (on request)
- Compulsory fee for consumption and final cleaning
- Cot and baby-sitting
- Extra cleaning and extra change of linen
- Car, boat, yacht and helicopter rental
- Booking of experiences and excursions
- Catering service, private chef and domestic staff
A rental contract for short tourist stays will be signed on arrival.